Every jobless man and women should join the fight, to assure that Rep. Lamar Smith "THE LEGAL WORKFORCE ACT” passes. Some of the positive aspects are that it will determine who has a right to settle, work in the United States. E-Verify is part of the H.R. (H.R. 2885, Only the open border and special interests coalitions have an agenda to stop its passage and will not go down without a bitter battle. It is estimated that 8 to 9 million illegal aliens are lucratively employed in the United States and dependent territories, and need to be replaced by the growing ranks of unemployed legal workers.
Taking illegal aliens out of American jobs they don't deserve has never been popular with many in Congress. Its utterly disgusting that some Members of Congress –either Democrat or Republicans-- give enforcement measures like E-Verify lip service, but they can't be counted on to act when they have the chance. What we're now seeing with the House Ways and Means Committee sitting on H.R. 2885, Rep Lamar Smith's mandatory E-Verify bill? It sure looks that way to patriotic Americans, Multi-millions of TEA PARTY members. Every legal immigrant, whether Black, White, Hispanic, Latino, Asian of any race.
Here are four quick facts from NumbersUSA, the pro-sovereignty website.
1) 22 million Americans cannot find a full-time job.
3) Chairman Lamar Smith's (R-TX) E-Verify bill, the Legal Workforce Act, will free up millions of these jobs for the legal workers who deserve them.
3) E-Verify has cleared its biggest single hurdle, when it passed (without crippling amendments!) through the House Judiciary Committee.
5) Now, the House Ways and Means Committee must either agree to the bill or just send it directly to the House Floor for action. If Ways and Means doesn't agree to H.R. 2885, the bill will probably go nowhere, that is----it will die.
5) President Obama’s “job act” that relates to “Construction” jobs must go to citizens and lawful residents. Other than U.S. farmers building Contractors and their sub-contractors are the worst perpetrators of hiring illegal aliens. Currently a third of US businesses and corporations are using E-Verify, to employ American job hunters. Prestigious skilled workers, should be given a high preference for a working visa, but—ECONOMIC—illegal aliens should not be accepted or tourists and other overstays who never return to birth place. A “Bracero” type program should be available for honest farmers, but with a tracking system so field labor returns home, when their visa expires.
The truth is, if Americans fail to get H.R. 2885 past the Ways and Means Committee, all the hard work this year will have been for nothing! NOTHING! We must get that committee to send this bill on to the Floor.
More about the Ways and Means Committee and E-Verify
You may ask, "Why does the Ways and Means Committee have jurisdiction over an immigration enforcement bill?. One of the greatest features of H.R. 2885 is the "No Match" letters to employers and the "Multiple Match" notices to employees.
These will identify illegal aliens using fictitious or stolen identities. They will lead to mass firings of illegal aliens who currently have jobs.
Both the "No Match" letters and the multiple match letters sections of H.R. 2885 are connected to the Social Security Administration. The House Ways and Means Committee has jurisdiction over those parts of the bill. If Chairman Lamar Smith is forced to strip out those provisions, MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS would have permanent access to jobs they have already gained illegally.
What's the Motive of the Ways and Means Committee?
And why would the Ways and Means Committee be blocking this bill anyway? Do they have legitimate differences on policy issues? Is it out of spite or legislative turf protecting? Sure looks that way. Whatever the reason for them sitting on this bill, the result is millions of Americans left without work because illegal aliens are filling the jobs!
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE…are you content to see that happen? Let me ask it another way. Are you determined to get the ENTIRE E-VERIFY BILL, including the N0 MATCH AND MULTIPLE MATCH LETTERS, SIGNED INTO LAW?
Good. Me, too! At NumbersUSA, they are in total battle mode. They have the servers to send out free faxes like there is no tomorrow. They are pushing forward new technology to help in the effort. They are providing toll-free telephone numbers where we think they are needed. They are even advertising directly in the backyards of Members of Congress who carry the most weight on these decisions.
Study “ImmigrationCounters site for in depth details, statistics, job, Social Services and welfare and figures on incarcerations.
These reluctant politicians must be given no peace with your calls and free faxes, compliments of NumbersUSA. Contact Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH); House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA); House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) ; House Chairman of Ways & Means Committee Dave Camp (R-MI); & Members of the Ways & Means Committee. You can additionally contact your own local Senator or Representative or federal politician at 202-224-3121 and insist on E-Verify. NEBRASKA, Rep. Berg, Rick (GOP) (202-225-2611) ; NEBRASKA, Rep. Smith, Adrian (GOP) (202-225-6435); LOUISIANA, Rep. Boustany, Charles (GOP) (202-225-2031); MICHIGAN, Rep. Camp, Dave (GOP) (202-225-3561) & (202-225-2031); KENTUCKY, Rep. Davis, Geoff (GOP) (202-225-3465); PENNSYLVANIA, Rep. Gerlach, Jim (GOP)(202-225-4315); KANSAS, Rep. Jenkins, Lynn (GOP)(202-225-6601); MINNESOTA, Rep. Paulsen, Erik (GOP)(202-225-2871); WASHINGTON, Rep. Reichert, Dave (GOP) (202-225-7761); WISCONSIN, Rep. Ryan, Paul (GOP) (202-225-3031)
You can additionally contact your own local Senator or Representative or federal politician at 202-224-3121 and insist on E-Verify.
NO COPYRIGHT! PLEASE PASS THIS BLOG AROUND.